Saturday, May 7

We have arrived!!

Greetings all,
As a new person on the team I have been given the opportunity to write tonights blog.
The trip went fairly smoothly, we had the usual delays.
Arriving in Haiti was what everyone had said it would be. People coming up wanting money to help or just flat out asking for money. They picked the sucker in the group and came straight to me. it took slot of strength for me to keep saying no to the young man in the parking lot asking for ten dollars.
THE drive to the compound was interesting. The area is very devastating to see. It is really tough to realize that people are living like this.
We are just beginning our week. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me as well as. The group.
In fact another new thing is I'm typing this on an IPad,

Personal note, Bri I'm having trouble getting a call to go through. But I'll keep trying.

Stay tuned for the rest of our adventures.

Have a blessed week!

Margie

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! Say "Hi" to Debbie for me!
    Lennie

    ReplyDelete